Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published.
- The submission is not under consideration by any other journal.
- The submission file is in 'Microsoft Word' format.
- The figures and tables are included within the text.
- The details of all authors will be added in the submission process.
- The contact details of three potential reviewers are provided in the 'Comments for the Editor'.
- The text adheres to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The author accepts to pay Article Processing Charge (APC) of £600 on acceptance of the article. The registrants of The International Conference of Multiphysics are exempted.
For Copyright Notice, please click here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.